- 3 hard boiled eggs cut in half
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp cilantro (chopped)
- Pinch of garlic powder, salt and ground pepper
- Cook Eggs - Fill medium size pot with enough water to cover the eggs. Add 1 tbsp. of salt and bring to a full boil. Gently spoon in eggs, bring water back to a boil, cover with a lid, then cook on medium heat for 10-12 minutes. Remove eggs from heat, drain hot water and immediately run cold water thoroughly over eggs. Add enough ice into water to create ice bath, quickly stopping the cooking process. Leave eggs in for 10 minutes to chill.
- Remove the shells from the hard-boiled eggs.
- Slice the peeled eggs lengthwise and carefully remove the cooked yolks, placing the yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Add the avocado to the bowl and mash with a fork until it's a smooth consistency.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mash stir together until blended
- Spoon the mixture into the egg halves.