- 6 large hard boiled eggs
- 2 fried bacon strips (I broil mine in the oven)
- ¼ cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- Chives chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red paprika
- Cook Eggs - Fill medium size pot with enough water to cover the eggs. Add 1 tbsp. of salt and bring to a full boil. Gently spoon in eggs, bring water back to a boil, cover with a lid, then cook on medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove eggs from heat, drain hot water and immediately run cold water thoroughly over eggs. Add enough ice into water to create ice bath, quickly stopping the cooking process. Leave eggs in for 10 minutes to chill. Peel eggs using the egg stripper. Cut each egg in half crosswise instead of lengthwise, thinly slice ends from eggs, so they sit properly without falling over. Gently scoop out yolks into a small bowl.
- Mash Egg yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Cromble one strip of bacon into the mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined. Add more mayonnaise as necessary to get to the creamy consistency you’d like.
- Generously fill each egg white with mixture. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
- Remained bacon strip cut into 12 even pieces and stick in the middle of each egg white half. Sprinkle with chives and red paprika. Serve on a dish of your choice. Enjoy.